Having trouble gaining followers and moving up to become an A-lister?? Don’t worry: I got you. Here’s a few quick tips to become more famous in Kim Kardashian’s Hollywood game (without spending any real money!) 😉
- Always click on bushes and signs for money, reputation, and sometimes energy! When I’m doing a photo shoot and run out of energy, I go outside and click on everything I can to get one or two extra energy to finish just a little quicker! Even though you only get two dollars, those add up! You’re a celebrity that has to travel a lot, but still has to pay bus fees like everyone else!
- Don’t do more than one activity at a time! If you’re doing a long 8-hour shift at Kardash, don’t go start a 3-hour appearance! Your energy will take a hit. To do each activity successfully, you need to stockpile energy for a few hours in between each activity. Filling up all the stars at the bottom left corner guarantees you more followers, cash, and reputation. It’s hard to fill up all the stars when you are doing two things at one time, and being on the clock while you’re at it!
- Never deny Simon! You know how you can reject any offer Simon calls you with? Don’t do it! Sure, photo shoots and spreads are going to get old after a while, but these little things are what keeps you gaining followers in between the main events in the plot of the game! Always accept his offer, and if you don’t have enough energy or want to go do another activity first, no problem. I’ve never been rejected from a shoot, though I believe it does reward you with a bonus star if you make it within a few hours of being assigned to the activity. Better late than never!
- Dress to Impress! It totally matters what you wear to shoots and appearances and on dates! I figured it all out: when you are changing clothes, each article of clothing has either a star or a heart in the upper right corner. The stars represent professionalism and the hearts romanticism. You want to be wearing all romantic clothes on a date. For everything else, professional. Before beginning a date, it will tell you your ‘romantic’ rating like in this picture, in the lower left corner.
- Mingle with people! Whenever I walk up in the club, everybody wants to talk to me. Going to clubs and restaurants to network with people is a good idea, and a good way to flirt as well.
But, you can only speak to celebrities just as popular or less popular than you. For example, if I was a D-list celebrity, I can only speak to D and E-listers without spending any charm points. It’s hard at first, but by the time you make the B-list, you can talk to pretty much anyone, including some low-ranked A-listers! Now as far as dating, it is more rewarding to date around with several people. Don’t know why, just is. Also, it’s more beneficial to date someone that is ranked higher than you, so you can get more followers! Also, network with producers, set designers, and celebrities so you can invite them to your spreads and whatnot. They’ll like you for that, and that’s never a bad thing!
- Be nice to Willow! Don’t to the offensive options (even though I wanted to too!) because they’re more rewarding! When I called Maria right away, I didn’t lose any followers like I did when I was mean to Willow back! Let Maria take the bull by the horns.
I was able to make it to the A-list without spending a dime of real money. Sure, it may take a little longer than buying your way through the game, but it’s all in the fun! It’s so engaging, to have to wait until I have enough energy or anticipate leveling up. I really do like to play these types of games, and figure out all the little things to make game play smoother! I hope you guys appreciate these tips and I hope to see you on the A-list! 😉