Thanks to MakeupMetalHead for nominating me for my first Liebster Award!! This award helps out new bloggers like me with under 200 followers! I feel important! I feel the love and support, and I am going to past it on to you guys! ❤ The original rules are to answer 11 questions and nominate 11 bloggers but, person that nominated me had trouble with her internet so she only did five! And I am going to keep it that way, I’m lazy! And of course I’m keeping it short and sweet for my nominees.
Here’s the modified rules:
You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
You must answer all 5 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
After completing these questions, you must nominate 5 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 5 questions of your choice.
You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
Here are my 5 questions I had to answer:
1. How do you feel about contouring? I like contouring. I first saw Michelle Phan do it in one of her makeup tutorials, and I saw how it does accentuate someone’s face! It’s amazing! All I know is , I wouldn’t have the time or patience to do it though!
2. What is your #1 Holy Grail, absolutely-cannot-go-without product? (can be haircare, skincare, cosmetic, bath/body etc) A have a few! I always need: some chapstick, moisturizer of some sort, at least one Emi-Jay, a few bobby pins, and a hairbrush! Then I’m good to go!
3. What type of finish do you prefer your base makeup to have–matte, satin, or dewy? I am a matte person. Because all through middle school, after I started wearing makeup of course, I had very oliy skin. My matte makeup fixed that, and I don’t like it any other way!
4. Have you ever tried indie beauty products? If so, do you have any favorites? No! What is that?! -googles- Ahhh! I haven’t but it seems like something I would totally be into! You know I love vegan things and I am trying to be gluten-free!
5. Do you have an ‘everyday’ look? If so, describe away! I do, but it depends on what day of the week it is. Weekdays=school. School=tired. So, if it is a weekday, I keep it very light with makeup: concealer, BB cream, chapstick, mascara, and maybe a little eyeliner. My hair is either pulled up in high ponytail or bun, with the occasional straightened hair or braided bangs and a mid-ponytail. Depends on how lazy I am that day. On the weekends though, if I go out, I’ll be wearing concealer, foundation, some eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, perhaps lipstick or lip gloss. And I will spend more time on my hair and straighten it or curl it. I wear my favorite/newest clothes on the weekends!!
Here are my nominees:
So now it’s your turn! Have fun, and answer these questions to the best of your ability!
1. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? What do you do, (do you have a routine?)
2. What was the best part of your day? Or, if your not having a good one, what was the worst part of your day? Tell us about it, if you’d like.
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2014?
4. How do you feel about reading? What do you read?
5. What is your favorite TV show currently? If you don’t watch TV or Netflix or anything, what is your favorite movie, book, game, etc. currently? Why?