1. I don’t want to share a bed all the time!
2. I don’t want someone to tell me what to do or where I should go.
3. I don’t like guys that get too clingy. For real though, get out of my face so I can breathe.
4. Sharing a bathroom. Ugh.
5. I feel that my feelings change often. I really don’t want to break hearts.
6. I would probably feel obligated to keep him satisfied, but much less to my happiness.
7. Splitting money, a house, car payments.
8. The subject of children are bound to come up.
9. I don’t want him to degrade me, or ignore that I should be given just as much credit as him for doing the same thing.
10. Washing his dirty laundry. Or having to cook for him all the time.
I am enjoying the single life right now, but I am open to a relationship. I know I don’t want to be alone forever it’s just that marriage is just such a big commitment and I don’t know if I ever want to commit. Maybe I’m just naive, or maybe just stubborn. Is anybody else with me?!