Big thank you to Ramblings of a College Introvert for my nomination of the “One Lovely Blog Award”! I love people for reasons like this. I feel like I have people, fans even. That feeling is great, it really makes me appreciate all of my readers’ time that spend reading what I have to say! But for real though, there are many amazing bloggers out there and I have a few that I’d like to mention for this award!
Of course there are rules. We couldn’t have any fun bending them if there weren’t any rules! I literally just copied these from my nominator (that sounds cool). Hope she doesn’t mind!
Here are the rules:
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
Here we go, 7 facts about moi:
- I see myself as a realist. Often times it’s so hard for me to sugar-coat things.
- I change the radio station alot. Because I get annoyed when they play the same songs, but I still listen to the same four radio stations anyway.
- I love Oreos. I eat them like a sandwich cookie, I mean that is what they’re called. They’re even better when dunked in cold milk for five seconds (yes, I count!) and then eaten.
- If I had to eat one food for the rest of my life, it would be chicken.
- I tend to make friends with people older than me, I just always have. I’m even told I look older than I actually am.
- I’m a girl, and I have an Xbox 360. I play Skyrim, Call of Duty (not a favorite though), Left for Dead 2, and a few Lego games.
- I can’t stand when people shake their legs when sitting. Or when people push me in a tight area where they can’t walk around me.
Now for my people, in no particular order because I love them all:
- This,That n’ the Other Thing
- Streamers of Stardust
- Pieces of Me
- Thought Orchard
- Just Writing!
- christine’s paintroom
- Kaoutar Chahbane