It’s been a long week, it seemed like my work was never going to end! However, I am in a pretty decent mood today! I seriously don’t mean to neglect my blog like I have been for the past few weeks, but I my work and family has been keeping me busy from 6 AM to 10 or 11 PM each day. I honestly can’t wait until I have some more free time to spend on here, I hope I have time this week! I hope you’re having a lovely Sunday! ❤
31. Read 100 books in a year. Yes, I am a nerd and I think I really could do that if I set my mind to it. And if I didn’t get tired of reading.
32. Have no cares in the world for a little while. Life is a bowl of cherries, anyone? 😉
33. Meet Michelangelo. We have the same birthday, along with Shaq! But seriously, both of them are pretty amazing. I would like to pick Michelangelo’s brain.
34. Meet Shaq and give him a big, awkward hug. Enough said.
35. Have something named after me (i.e. a building, an organization. a disease…) :p
36. Never run out of ideas.
37. Never run out of motivation. I’m pretty lazy.
38. Play professional football. (Concussion? No thanks.)
39. Develop telekinesis.
40. Own at least ten different species for pets at the same time that are not reptiles, amphibians, or birds. No monkeys either.
I will probably make a category and a page dedicated to just My Ridiculous Bucket List, eventually! But for now, you can check out last week’s post here and each post will link to the one before.