Hey, my name is Kristen! I am seventeen years old and very new to blogging. So bear with me! I enjoy reading, writing, playing piano, listening to music, learning, and helping others! I applaud veganism and humanitarianism! I love science, and want to major in Biochemistry or something along the lines of that. My favorite color to wear is coral (which is a shade of pink/ red!) and my favorite dessert is creme brulee. I’m here to blog about my deepest innermost thoughts and opinions, I hope most of you will appreciate what I have to say! This blog has turned into a mashup of product reviews, poetry, tips and advice, and my opinions. Lately, I have been thinking about posting recipes and writing a short story to post as well. So you guys should tell me what you think about that! Well, I’ve run out of things to talk about myself, so feel free to talk to me! I love friends 🙂
Facts about me!
- I love peppermints.
- I am OCD. I don’t like different foods on my plate to touch, I don’t want to walk or drive over drains, I have to stack a pile of papers, and I completely color-coordinate my outfits at times.
- I try to be a sweetheart, I really do. I want people to take care of me just like I take care of people.
- I like to eat, and I’m kinda lazy. I need to workout.
- I dislike mayonnaise and tuna. They both look disgusting and smell disgusting. Don’t sit next to me with that.
- I can be blunt. I really don’t intend on being rude, it just flashes across my mind and I blurt it out.
- My birthday buddy is Michelangelo. He is exactly 522 years older than me. Love that guy. I like to paint too.
- I can play piano, and I like theatre. I also dabble in photography.
- I want to be bilingual one day! English and Spanish.
- The loves of my life are science, eating, learning, and (currently) reading.
I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best. – Marilyn Monroe
Learn from yesterday, live for today. The important thing is not to stop questioning. – Albert Einstein