I know, I know. It’s so cliché that I’m super motivated at the beginning of 2015. A new year, a new me. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’m not claiming that I am a changed person or am going to change necessarily, but I need to get some shit done this year. I’m going to be 18 this year, and I’ll be graduating high school and going to college. So, it’s kind of a big year for me but I’m so excited! I have a few goals already off the top of my head, from big to small. I hope I can inspire some of you guys do make a list of 15 things you’ll do this year too!
1. Get a job.
2. Start my credit account and get all my savings straight.
3. Lose at least 20 pounds.
4. Save more money.
5. Continue to improve upon my knowledge by reading at least 20 books of various genres. And other stuff yet to come to mind.
6. Improve my overall health, as far as exercising and eating well.
7. Genuinely try my best at my freshman year of college.
8. Find some new friends at college. Friends that will support me.
9. Have more fun by being more social, and not worrying about stuff.
10. Stop worrying SO much. Everything is going to be alright.
11. Update my look, my clothes specifically, to look older and sophisticated. But not too old.
12. Try to appreciate the people who do so much for me everyday.
13. Pick up after myself more. I need to keep my room clean, wash my dishes, and wash my own clothes and sheets.
14. Take care of myself. Take a hot bath every once in a while, get out there and do what I enjoy doing, put makeup on and do my hair so I feel more confident in public.
15. Find a relationship that I want to be in and that I will enjoy. I need a guy that is caring and protective of me from people who might try to hurt me. And other things, but I don’t want to write a novel.
That got waay deep, but all of it was more or less true. I bet a lot of you can relate to some of these. I honestly feel like I’m ready to take on a lot of these things, I’m ready to take 2015 by the horns! I’m so excited, I can’t wait to taste the success of getting shit done. That’s why I said screw “New Year, New me”, and I say “Ya Know What? Imma do these 15 things and get myself somewhere in life.”